Effectively Manage Your Clients’ Real Estate Assets
CFI’s Trust Asset Services professionals provide specialized real estate consulting services for professional fiduciaries, third party and independent trustees. The unique position of a fiduciary requires a strategic approach and due diligence to managing and protecting their clients’ assets. CFI partners with fiduciaries to provide information and guidance for making critical real estate decisions and executing transactions on behalf of the trust.
- Property Management
- Net Leased Management™
- Investment Sales
- Asset Management
- Portfolio Reviews / Property Valuation Analysis
- Risk Management
- Environmental Due Diligence and Remediation Strategies
- Property Tax Appeals
- Trust Accounting
- Succession Planning
What Sets Us Apart?
- Experience working with Trustees and Fiduciaries.
- Unique knowledge of trust accounting.
- Net Leased Management™ and Brokerage experience.
- AMO Accredited, which recognizes excellence among real estate asset and property management firms.
- Centralized, cloud-based Owner Portal for financial reports and property data, accessible 24/7.
Trust Asset properties managed in the U.S., valued at over $51 million
Want to know more