Secure Management for Your Net Leased Investment
CFI’s Net Leased Management™ services provides investors with expert resources to achieve hassle free income from triple net leased or modified net leased investments. Our team’s cost effective approach and professional guidance enables owners of all types to invest in real estate assets, and secure passive income on their investments. We set clear protocols for property oversight and provide investors with detailed reporting on results to ensure the long-term success of your investment property.
This niche investment management approach has proven to be highly successful for investors of single or dual tenant modified net leased or triple net leased properties, and single, dual or multi-tenant absolute net leased properties. Property types include retail, office and industrial facilities.
- Financial Reporting
- Rent, CAM and Expense Reimbursement Collections
- Tenant Lease Abstraction
- Annual Operating Budget
- Insurance Compliance
- Track Loan Obligations
- Tax Filing Preparation - 1099
- CAM Reconciliation
- Owner/Partnership Cash Distribution Management
- Landlord Maintenance Responsibilities
- Owners Association Compliance
- Site Visits
What Sets Us Apart?
- High quality financial and operational reporting on properties and consolidated portfolios including monthly statements and annual statements for CPA.
- Lease abstraction and tracking of important dates such as lease renewal notices, insurance expiration and property tax due dates.
- Access to master insurance policies that leverage preferred pricing to cover items such as building coverage, liability, lessor’s risk or loss of rents.
- Tracking of loan obligations and covenants.
- Vendor management for owner-required services.
- Site visits with property inspection report and portfolio analysis.
- AMO Accredited, which recognizes excellence among real estate asset and property management firms.
- Centralized, cloud- based Owner Portal for financial reports and property data, accessible 24/7.
29 properties in 13 states
Net Leased Managed properties in the U.S., valued at over $81 million
For more information on NLMClick Here